Creative pulsation techniques
- Introduction: historical and oral tradition references.
- Models: binary, ternary and quaternary. Combinatory.
- Technical exercises of adaptation: chromatic and modal training.
- Mixed techniques: tremolos, arpeggios, scales and melodic phrasing.
- Studies: ethnic rhythms.
- Introduction: Oral tradition references.
- Preparation of the nail.
- Studies: melismas and ornaments.
Nail harmonics with anchored ring
- Introduction: natural harmonics
- Presentation of the technique.
- Development in different rhythms.
Method of initiation
By Guitar Mouth
- Instrumental theory and muscle mechanics.
- Bodily tempo and verbal rhythm.
- Introduction to practice.
- Repertoire of composition.
- Classical and popular music.
- World music.