CREATIVE PULSATION TECHNIQUES
Exposed in the appendices of the study book 12 Estudías para Guitarra
- Introduction: historical and oral tradition references.
- Models: binary, ternary and quaternary. Combinatory.
- Technical exercises of adaptation: chromatic and modal training.
- Mixed techniques: tremolos, arpeggios, scales and melodic phrasing.
- Studies: ethnic rhythms.
- Introduction: Oral tradition references.
- Preparation of the nail.
- Studies: melismas and ornaments.
Nail harmonics with anchored ring
- Introduction: natural harmonics
- Presentation of the technique.
- Development in different rhythms.
Tremolo and variation on the famous falseta por bulerías by the maestro Diego del Gastor. The tremolo technique is based on the application of the dedillo.
METHOD OF INITIATION TO THE GUITAR
- Instrumental theory and muscle mechanics.
- Bodily Tempo and Verbal Rhythm.
- Introduction to practice.
- Repertoire of composition.
- Classical and popular music.
- World music.